With the life that has to go through,
It's interesting but never understand the best thing,
Just gamble and rumble,
what we know try to be and keep humble,
STOP the mumble and do the work,
Who are we to judge someone life,
Even to our own~
We have wasted least of our lives and do we want to waste it MORE?
Of course not!
Stop the hate with mates,
Have faith and imagine snakes,
Might be helpful in the state of sins.
And let the rest flow like the rhythm of music,
Be afraid with the same time keep calm,
Do much prayer and act normal as we suppose too,
Life is just too beautiful to understand,
Loving him is too wonderful to express.
I read this poem with a background music (I, Revival - In Search Of)
click below to hear the music
The bandmates of 'I, Revival'


Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan